Skip to main content

All you need to know about the Minecraft Dungeons "Jungle Awakens" DLC

Jungle Awakens will be the first of the two DLC's coming to Minecraft Dungeons. Jungle Awakens will include new mobs, new weapons,  and new artifacts. It may even have a new passive pet, that can follow you around. 
Minecraft Dungeons 'Jungle Awakens' DLC: Everything you need to ...
What is a DLC?

A DLC is additional content created for an already released video game. They are usually used for the creators of the game to make more money and content for the game at the same time. To get the DLC's in Minecraft Dungeons, you need to buy the Hero's Pass which costs $9.99, or when you buy the game, you buy the Hero Edition which is about $10 more than the original game. The Hero Pass also grants you with a red hero's cape and a chicken pet that can follow you around.

 When will this DLC release?

This Jungle Awakens DLC will be released sometime in June 2020. The developers have been working on this for quite some time now, and so it is almost ready to be released. This release date will make the game more interesting soon enough, and it means us, players will not have to wait a long time to be pleased with a new update.

New Levels

Minecraft Dungeons leak shows potential maps for 'Creeping Winter ...
This is going to be the Jungle Awakens map. In it, there will be at least three normal levels that we know of. There will also probably be secret levels that you unlock. We know two of the names of the levels: 
  • Overgrown Temple. This level looks to take place in the ruins of an ancient jungle structure, with pitfalls, crumbling precipices, and a lot of verticalities. It also seems to be very heavy on the undead mobs.
  • Dingy Jungle. This level takes things to, well, the jungle, and seems to feature a lot more plant-like mobs. We know at least one of the new mobs will be here, and some plant variants of existing mobs, like the mossy skeleton.
  • Minecraft Dungeons' First Two DLCs Revealed, Jungle Awakens And ...

  • Minecraft Dungeons 'Jungle Awakens' DLC: Everything you need to ...
  • Mobs

    There are a number of new mobs that we already know about. I think that there will be even more this when the DLC officially releases. Here are the new mobs we already know of:
  • - Jungle zombie
  • - Mossy skeleton
  • - Leaper
  • - Whisperer
  • - Poison quill
  • - Ocelot
  • - Parrot

  • Minecraft Dungeons 'Jungle Awakens' DLC: Everything you need to ...

  • Gear and Artifacts
With new levels and mobs, comes new gear and of course artifacts! There will probably be plenty of gear and artifacts but here are the ones I know of:
(I do not know the official name of these weapons so I will not give any names)Minecraft Dungeons WhipMinecraft Dungeons Ocelot Armor
Minecraft Dungeons Totem of Soul ProtectionMinecraft Dungeons Corrupted Seeds

Looking for co-writers:

I am looking for co-writers with whom I can share this blog so that we post more frequently. I am looking for people with at least basic writing skills. This person should also have an interest in Minecraft Dungeons!

If you are interested in becoming this co-writer, talk to me on Discord. This is my discord username: AndrasMy#0055. You can also find me in this server: https://discord.gg/dsQx5MY.

Bye guys, until next time!

Thanks for reading. Make sure to subscribe to this Blog; it helps a ton! 


Find Dungeon Vindicators on:
our discord server:  https://discord.gg/dsQx5MY
Authors:
andrasmy on discord: AndrasMy#0055
andrasmy on twitter: https://twitter.com/andrasmy1

Comments

About Me

My photo
AndrasMy
I am AndrasMy. I am just a teenager who wants to blog for fun. I enjoy making people feel good and I hope my blogs will be useful.

Popular posts from this blog

What is Dungeon Vindicators?

Hello there! This is a blog I will work on in my free time. This blog will be all about the newly released game called: Minecraft Dungeons. The Dungeon Vindicators are also a Minecraft Dungeons guild created by @AndrasMy and @Zeta, with at the moment over 70+ members. But the Dungeon Vindicators blog is going to be all about posting   all sorts of things, from just regular news to guides and a lot of other things! Anything you guys want about Minecraft Dungeons. Just write what you want us to post about in the comments and we will do!  When I will be posting: I will start posting at least once a week, maybe more or less depending on the time I have. I will try posting as often as I can to entertain and help you guys with whatever you need! Looking for co-writers: I am looking for co-writers with whom I can share this blog so that we post more frequently. I am looking for people with at least basic writing skills. This person should also have an interest in Minecraft Dungeon